The Water New Zealand Excellence Awards are an important opportunity to recognise excellence and achievement across the water sector.
We are seeking nominations for seven awards that will celebrate and acknowledge innovation and excellence in the sector and projects and health and safety to outstanding contributions by water professionals and trainees.
Nominations are now closed. Nominations are open to the Water industry; membership of Water New Zealand is not required.
Nominations are now closed
Why Enter the Water New Zealand Excellence Awards?
A Water New Zealand Excellence Award gives you recognition from your peers of your outstanding achievements and significant contribution to the water sector.
A Water New Zealand Excellence Award is beneficial for many reasons:
- Give your team and your organisation the recognition they deserve
- Demonstrate the incredible results you have achieved
- Your story, your success. Shine a positive light on all your hard work
- Gain positive PR and improve brand awareness
- Motivate your team and develop pride
- Distinguish yourself from your competitors
- Receive public endorsement from the New Zealand water sector
The awards are presented at the Downer Gala Dinner during the Water New Zealand Conference and Expo.
ENTERING THE WATER NEW ZEALAND EXCELLENCE AWARDS IS EASY.
We are looking for short punchy entries that match the category criteria, with key information and data clearly showcased.
How to enter?
Download one of the following Award categories that applies to your nomination. Fill in either your details or your nominees details, once completed and all supporting documents are collated. Upload your nominations to the Awards Nomination Portal below.
- Ronald Hicks Memorial Award sponsored by Mott MacDonald
- Operations Award sponsored by IXOM
- Health and Safety Innovation Award sponsored by Site Safe
- Project Award sponsored by Pipeline and Civil
- Young Water Professional of the Year Award sponsored by Beca
- Water Trainee of the Year Award sponsored by Citycare Water
- Environmental Sustainability Project Award sponsored by Morphum Environmental Ltd
If you have any queries regarding the awards please contact Ali Bray