2018 Poster Presentations
Poster Summaries submitted must be a maximum of 200 words, excluding title and authors and must include;
- Title (no longer than 10 words)
- Summary (no longer than 200 words)
- Keywords (up to 8)
If accepted your poster must;
- Be electronic and interactive. The use of Prezi Software is required.
- The length of the animation must be no more than 30 seconds per slide or a maximum of 2.5 minutes for the whole ‘presentation’.
- No more than 5 ‘slides’ or points.
Authors of a poster must be present at lunchtime 12:00pm – 2:00pm on Wednesday 19 September 2018 in order to explain their poster to the Technical Committee.
All Poster summaries are subject to approval by Water New Zealand’s Technical Committee.
Judges and Judging Criteria
Posters are assessed by the technical committee on the following criteria;
- Technical content
- Practical content
- Future use
- Clarity and logic
- Author’s response to questions
Best Poster Award
The awards for best poster and runner up will be presented at The Downer Infrastructure Conference Dinner and Awards on Thursday 20 September 2018.
- Call for poster summaries opens Thursday 28th June
- Call for poster summaries close Tuesday 7th August
- Final poster due Friday 31st August
- Poster presentation Wednesday 19th September
Please contact: email@example.com